Raymondville ISD and E3 Entegral Solutions partnered to make facility and energy efficiency improvements at RISD’s facilities during three phases. Phase 4 is currently under construction.
The comprehnesive project included:
- Comprehensive, District-wide LED lighting retrofit. The project scope included retrofitting 492 fixtures across RISD classrooms and facilities
- Replaced existing metal halide lighting and steel poles with new LED lighting and poles at the Raymondville Early College High School football stadium
- HVAC systems were upgraded and replaced across the District
- Needlepoint Bi-Polar Ionizers were Installed on all HVAC units across the District
- Roof was replaced at Raymondville Early College High School